Welcome to Highland Ponies Australia's ALL NEW Annual Calendar Competition.
1. All entrants must hold a current financial subscription to HPA at the time of the competition.
2. A single subscription entitles the subscriber to 1 entry and a family subscription entitles that family to a max of 2 entries.
3. Entry will be free.
4. Entries will open on the 01st of August and close midnight of the 14th August.
5. Photo must be taken in Australia or New Zealand, and by the entrant.
6. Images will be free of any signature or watermark or identifying marks.
7. Photo must be of one or more Highland Ponies or Highland Pony part breds and taken within the last
8. Each entry will include the photographer's name, ponies name and location.
9. Photo to be the highest resolution and in Jpeg format.
10. Copyrights: Entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to HPA, to reproduce,
distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit)
11. By submitting a photo in the competition, each Entrant agrees that (i) the photo they have submitted may be
republished and (ii) the Photo is the Entrant’s original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights
of any other person or entity and complies with any other rules.
12. Entries not compliant with these rules will be removed from the competition........
14. There will be 13 winning photo's, chosen by the current HPA committee.
15. Judges decision will be final and no debate will be considered.
16. The winning photo's will be uploaded onto the HPA's facebook page by the 18th of August, where a public vote for the cover will commence.
17. The cover vote will run from the 18th of August to midnight the 31st of August. The photo with the most likes will win the cover placement.
Click here for a downloadable copy of the Annual Calendar Competition's conditions of entry.
Entries and/or inquiries to be sent to email@example.com